Parents are always concerned about the eating habits of their children as most of the children like to have junk food that is not good for their health. The unhealthy food may cause diseases that can worsen their health further. For this, the parents should take the advice of the nutritionists for giving the child healthy food that will increase their immunity power and help the children to become strong as well. Even the nutritious food will help them to remain physically fit and support their development too.
Inculcate Healthy Eating Habits
It is necessary in the present times for children to have healthy food so that their growth is not disrupted, and they can possess a good mental and physical health. The child healthy food made by the mothers will help them to forget the junk food. It is important to get the healthy recipes provided by the experts or the mothers can take the notes from the online experts too. Well! These good eating habits will surely take away the stress of the parents whose children are not taking the proper vitamin, protein, carbohydrates and green vegetables in their meals. Most of the nutritious foods that the parents can refer are-
- Eggless Atta Cake: Surprise your children with this healthy cake recipe made with cinnamon, nuts, yogurt, jiggery, and wheat flour.
- Fruit Smoothie: Most of the children are not in the habit of taking the fruit. Hence, with melon, grapes, blended kiwi, honey, milk, oats, and papaya, children can get a great fruit smoothie. This can be served as a part of healthy breakfast or between meals as well.
- Wheat Pasta with Mushroom Sauce: The whole-wheat pasta will make a yummy and delicious food for the children. One can toss in green veggies with a puree and can decorate it with the mushroom sauce.
- Ragi Cookies: It is the rich source of calcium, and children will feel delighted with these baked cookies. These cookies can be passed easily as the chocolate cookies as they turn brown in color when roasted. The mothers can try out the raisin and oatmeal cookies too.
- Vegetable Soups: Children may not like eating vegetables, and they may be lacking in protein or iron intake. For this, parents can cook healthy vegetable soups, and cream can be added for extra yummy taste.
Lastly, the parents should seek for the expert healthy food advice for their children online specialist or the dieticians in order to improve the fitness of their children.